Monday, April 29, 2013

Hola mi Padre, today is P-day but it's kind of crazy because our P-day was scheduled for fridays but since the new byu term just started all of the schedules got changed so our P-day is now monday.  They also changed to rules so that every day we have gym time where we can go play soccer or basketball but on p-days we are just supposed to prepare lessons do laundry and stuff like that.  I have been going to the gym with the elders in my district to play basketball, i usually just play volleyball but none of the elders really play soccer so I just go with them.  It is cool to be able to write to you guys.  If you get the chance there is a couple of things that I would like you or mom to send me though, I forgot some things on my cars keychain like the vile for the oil and the two hands holding the iron rod, there was also my journal that I took to general conference that I forgot so it would be nice if somebody could send me that as well, I dont have my retainers but I dont really need them either.  Well enough of that, thanks for all that you have done to help me prepare for this, you work so hard and set such a good example. I love you, Elder Jacobson.  P.s. have mom email me I have 18 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment